Dr. Adam Glazier Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adam Glazier?

November 4th, 2016

Arrogant Ahole

This doctor was extremely rude and disrespectful. When we mentioned we had already receive the opinion of another physician, his response was "I only care about my own opinions". I would not recommend this doctor to anyone actually I recommend finding a new doctor. No one deserves to be treated so disrespectfully and from a doctor, disgraceful.

September 9th, 2010

Dr. Glazier Apathetic Robot

I found Dr. Glazier to be very uncaring especially about the terminally ill patients. He was very apathetic about our mother, he couldn't wait to pass her and our family off to hospice care. He never gave us a difinitive prognosis which left us in a constant and overbearing state of confusion. We were left to believe that our mother was going to make it, when in fact she was passing away, Dr. Glazier was fully aware of this. I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anyone ever!!!! :(

August 23rd, 2008