A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam Y. Goldman practice?
Dr. Adam Goldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.