A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Y Goldman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Y. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Adam Goldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.