A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Y Goldman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam Y. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Adam Goldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.