A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Stomach Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Goldstein DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.