A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Stomach Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Goldstein DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.