A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Goldstein DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Goldstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.