A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goldstein, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Body Sculpting
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
- abdominal surgery
- laparoscopic herniorrhaphy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Adam Goldstein practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.