Dr. Adam Goldstein, DO
Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon
Video profile

Dr. Goldstein is great, but... show details Dr. Goldstein is great, but...
by current patient on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Goldstein is very impressive. At the seminar, I realized that he is excellent at what he does so I chose him as my surgeon. I trust him with my life. If it wasn't for that great first impression, I would have switched doctors a long time ago. I've completed all the items on my checklist. At this point, I am just waiting and waiting on Eva to submit my paperwork to my insurance. Eva is slow at returning calls and emails (that is, IF she returns your call or email). I only hope and pray that the after care response are not as slow. Dr. Goldstein either needs to get Eva some additional help or replace her.

new patient show details new patient
by marilyn magana on Jul 8th, 2014

Well, Im new and havent yet met with Dr Goldstein nor Eva but I must say i called nervous and hung up with a comfortable state of mind I can't wait for my seminar in August, she was friendly and helpful answered some questions I had before hand so far I'm liking the way his staff handles us the patient making us feel that we are in good hands I have as good feeling about this doctor, so far so good will post a review after I have met them in person for now I have nothing bad to say respectful and loved the courtesy...looking forward to a healthier life thanks to Dr Goldstein and staff... :)

Pateint show details Pateint
by RStone on Apr 18th, 2013

Great doctor very personable, easy to talk to. He will work with you if you work with him. Follow his direction and you will see and get amazing results. He does everyting in the BEST interest of the patient. He follows all the procedures and if you follow what he tells you to do you will do very well. I love him he is the best doctor I have ever dealt with and he met me at my heavist and treated me the way he treats me today at my thinnest, he listens, he is helpful and moves at the pace of the patient, but in the best interest of the patient. I feel like he gave me a second chance at life.

Dr. & Head Bariatric Nurse = Awful W/patient care show details Dr. & Head Bariatric Nurse = Awful W/patient care
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Goldstein performed Lap Band surgery on me over 1 year ago. The surgery went well and I had no complaints a few months post opp. That's where this doc and office staff show their true colors! It has become apparent that this doc only cares about you when you come in for an office visit. It's impossible to get him on the phone to ask questions so if you choose Dr. Goldstein beware of horrible patient followup/care. I have been having some issues with the band and have gone in for 8... thats correct... 8 fills in 1 year. When I tried calling to speak with the doctor to ask him a few questions directly, his assistant, EVA, screens his calls and tells you that the only way to ask questions to the doctor is to make an appointment! First off, beware of this practice as they are only caring about their pockets and their patient care is horrible! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. If you have a problem with anything, your on your own with them!

Doctor's Response

So sorry you feel you are not receiving appropriate care. I have to disagree that you are receiving "horrible patient care" simply because I will not treat you over the phone. Practicing bariatric surgery cannot be done over the phone. I believe in proper patient care, and that can only be achieved by evaluating a patient face to face. I feel your comments about "only caring about their pockets" is certainly inappropriate and untrue.