Dr. Adam Goldstein DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016
Professional and Caring
I like the fact that Dr. Goldstein had a pleasant and caring bedside manner and made sure everything about my surgery went smoothly. Everything I needed to know was addressed. I felt very comfortable in his hands.

June 13th, 2016
Doing great thanks to Dr. Goldstein!
3 months out from sleeve gastrectomy, down to normal body weight, and feeling great! Thanks Dr. Goldstein!

April 25th, 2016
Dr. Goldstein is my doctor!
Had the sleeve gastrectomy with Dr. Goldstein and I've lost over 105 pounds in the past year. I'd use him as my surgeon in a heartbeat! Thanks Dr. Goldstein!

April 20th, 2016
I recommend Dr. Goldstein
Dr. Goldstein was very professional and knowledgeable. He did a great job educating me at his seminar. I would (and will) recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. My surgery went well and the experience was great.

April 14th, 2016
Thanks Dr. Goldstein!
I had a sleeve by Dr. Goldstein about 6 months ago and I have nothing but good things to say about his office and him. It looks like he's addressed the issues some of the previous reviews have mentioned, as there is a new person named Melissa working with him. I've lost 68 pounds and feeling great!
Doctor's Response

Congratulations on your success Sleeved with Success! I feel privileged to be part of your journey and greatly appreciate your kind review. I do indeed have a new colleague in my practice, Melissa, who is helping to ensure my patients get the service they deserve.

April 2nd, 2016
Dr. Goldstein is my doc
Had a great experience with Dr. Goldstein. I'd recommend him to my friends and family. The hospital and office treated me very well.
Doctor's Response

Thank you SleeveGuy for your kind review. My staff and I work hard to not only meet, but exceed, our patients' expectations. I look forward to continuing to help you achieve your weight loss goals.

February 12th, 2016
This office is a JOKE !!!!!
Dr. Goldstein is a very good doctor. However his office stuff especially Eva (his assistant who has problem with controlling her nerves) is a joke. His office with office manager on top is represented by bunch of unprofessional, unorganized and lazy people who do not care about patients. If you decide to go with Dr. Goldstein prepare yourself for a lot of phone calls without answer, a lot of voice massages without answers, lost medical records and a lot of LIES.
Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest, I am truly sorry if you truly feel as you describe above. As explained in a previous comment on this site, the month of January proved to be a challenging one, given our transition from a private practice to a hospital based one. However, now that the transition is complete, we are confident that we are able to treat our patients with the utmost courtesy and respect. I would humbly ask that you give my practice another chance to make it up to you. Please email me directly with your concerns, and I will address them, at info@drgoldstein.com.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Goldstein is great, but...
Dr. Goldstein is very impressive. At the seminar, I realized that he is excellent at what he does so I chose him as my surgeon. I trust him with my life. If it wasn't for that great first impression, I would have switched doctors a long time ago. I've completed all the items on my checklist. At this point, I am just waiting and waiting on Eva to submit my paperwork to my insurance. Eva is slow at returning calls and emails (that is, IF she returns your call or email). I only hope and pray that the after care response are not as slow. Dr. Goldstein either needs to get Eva some additional help or replace her.
Doctor's Response

I apologize if we have been slow to get back to you during the month of January. On January 1st the group became part of a large hospital organization and many of our processes had to be modified. I am confident however that we are back on track and we are working hard to treat our patients with the utmost respect and courtesy. If there are ever any issues with a delay in response to a concern, please feel free to leave a message with the front desk for me personally, or contact me via email at info@drgoldstein.com (no medical questions via email please, it is not HIPAA compliant).

July 8th, 2014
new patient
Well, Im new and havent yet met with Dr Goldstein nor Eva but I must say i called nervous and hung up with a comfortable state of mind I can't wait for my seminar in August, she was friendly and helpful answered some questions I had before hand so far I'm liking the way his staff handles us the patient making us feel that we are in good hands I have as good feeling about this doctor, so far so good will post a review after I have met them in person for now I have nothing bad to say respectful and loved the courtesy...looking forward to a healthier life thanks to Dr Goldstein and staff... :)

April 18th, 2013
Pateint
Great doctor very personable, easy to talk to. He will work with you if you work with him. Follow his direction and you will see and get amazing results. He does everyting in the BEST interest of the patient. He follows all the procedures and if you follow what he tells you to do you will do very well. I love him he is the best doctor I have ever dealt with and he met me at my heavist and treated me the way he treats me today at my thinnest, he listens, he is helpful and moves at the pace of the patient, but in the best interest of the patient. I feel like he gave me a second chance at life.
Doctor's Response

Thank you RStone for your very kind words. I am so happy you have achieved lasting success following your weight loss procedure and I look forward to continuing to help you maintain your success.

February 25th, 2013
Dr. & Head Bariatric Nurse = Awful W/patient care
Dr. Goldstein performed Lap Band surgery on me over 1 year ago. The surgery went well and I had no complaints a few months post opp. That's where this doc and office staff show their true colors! It has become apparent that this doc only cares about you when you come in for an office visit. It's impossible to get him on the phone to ask questions so if you choose Dr. Goldstein beware of horrible patient followup/care. I have been having some issues with the band and have gone in for 8... thats correct... 8 fills in 1 year. When I tried calling to speak with the doctor to ask him a few questions directly, his assistant, EVA, screens his calls and tells you that the only way to ask questions to the doctor is to make an appointment! First off, beware of this practice as they are only caring about their pockets and their patient care is horrible! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. If you have a problem with anything, your on your own with them!
Doctor's Response

So sorry you feel you are not receiving appropriate care. I have to disagree that you are receiving "horrible patient care" simply because I will not treat you over the phone. Practicing bariatric surgery cannot be done over the phone. I believe in proper patient care, and that can only be achieved by evaluating a patient face to face. I feel your comments about "only caring about their pockets" is certainly inappropriate and untrue.

June 3rd, 2016