Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Greenbaum practice?
Dr. Adam Greenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.