A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Greenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Greenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.