A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam B Greenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Greenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.