A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenberg, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Greenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Greenberg practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists, Venice Surgeons, and Venice Pediatric Specialists.