A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenberg, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Greenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Greenberg practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists and Venice Surgeons.