A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenberg, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Greenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Varicose Veins
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Adam Greenberg practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Dermatologists.