A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greenfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenfield practice?
Dr. Adam Greenfield practices Family Medicine near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Port Richey Family Physicians.