A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greenfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Greenfield DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Greenfield practices Family Medicine near Port Richey, FL.
See Port Richey Family Physicians.