A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Greenfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Greenfield DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Adam Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Greenfield practices Family Medicine near Port Richey, FL.
See Port Richey Primary Care Doctors.