A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Griesemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griesemer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griesemer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Griesemer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Griesemer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Griesemer MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Griesemer practice?
- Dr. Adam Griesemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Griesemer practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.