A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Griggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Griggs, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griggs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Griggs DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Griggs practice?
- Dr. Adam Griggs has 8 office locations.
Dr. Adam Griggs practices Pulmonary Disease near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Kissimmee Pulmonologists.