A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Gropper, Interventional Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gropper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Stent Grafts
- Aortic stent-grafts
- Cancer Chemoembolization Therapeutic Chemoembolization
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
- Varicose Veins
- Vena Cava Interruption
- Venous Disease
- Vertebroplasty Kyphoplasty
- Women`s Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gropper graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gropper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Gropper MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Gropper practice?
- Dr. Adam Gropper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Gropper practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.