Everyone should have a Dr & staff like this one show details Everyone should have a Dr & staff like this one
Apr 21st, 2016

I have to say that, I have never experienced the kind of sincerity and honest to goodness care from any doctor or staff, ever! Dr. Gropper has been proficient as my Doctor, and I can honestly say his a great doctor who goes completely out of his way to ensure that he gives the best possible care without compromise. His staff is one of the best I've come across in a long time. The girl who explains your insurance benefits, is very sweet and goes out of her way to make sure your taken care of. That's hard to come by. His nurse is very nice and know what she's doing. I love the atmosphere of this office and you will too. I would recommend this office 100%.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Eylin on Apr 6th, 2016

I came in for a 2nd opinion and completely feel in love with the office and staff. I feel more at ease & comfortable with the procedure.Talking with Jenny over the phone to setup my appointment was pleasant. She explained to me what to expect and verified ins. copay's for me so i wouldn't have any surprises. During my office visit I met with the rest of the lovely staff -JW & Katie. They are very knowledgeable and experienced ..but what can you say when you have a world class doctor like Dr. Gropper. He is truly AMAZING! He is very thorough explaining the procedures and definitely values the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Gropper. The experience and welcoming you will receive in his office is like no other...Believe me! Thank you Jenny, JW & Katie for everything ;)

Doctor was late show details Doctor was late
Nov 21st, 2015

I agree with some of the reviews on here. Yes the staff is wonderful especially the nurse in the room who makes you feel at ease and wonderful that you choose the right doctor. Her assistant is a lovely Russian young lady who is very nice and sweet. My only pet peeve is that Dr. Gropper had me wait for him over 30 min after I was already in the room. When I schedule first thing in the morning it's because I have to go to work after my appointment and I was late. The girls did their best to keep me company and take my mind off the fact that he was late. If it wan't for the staff I would of left. My time is just as valuable as the doctor's. His front desk girl was very nice and quick with my f/u appt. Knowing I had to go back to work, she had my f/u appt ready and I was done within 2 mintues. I also get treatment for hair removal with his wife and Julie. I perfer to get seen by Julie Than Kari. Kari is nice but is too fast in her treatments. I've seen her a few times and I feel like I'm being rushed. When I see Julie I feel more at ease.

Doctor's Response

I personally monitor our online reviews and was upset to see this less than glowing review of my office. We are very focused on the patient experience in the office, as anyone can see by a quick scan through our reviews . However, there are times when delays are unavoidable, such as in this case due to an early morning hospital emergency. For that I can only apologize. We will certainly address the rushing issue with our hair removal techs. If a patient walks out of the office with a less than perfect experience than we have failed in our mission. We will certainly utilize this information to improve our service.

The Best of the Best!!!!!!! show details The Best of the Best!!!!!!!
Oct 27th, 2015

I would like to describe my experience in with Dr. Gropper’s office in a few words: FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, SUPERIOR! I had a variety of services performed in Dr. Gropper’s office, and always had been very happy with the care. What makes this office UNIQUE are GREAT PEOPLE, real professionals that actually CARE about and VALUE every patient!!!!!!!!!! Dr.Gropper is a WORLD-CLASS DOCTOR, highly competent, compassionate, and very thorough when explaining diagnosis and procedures, and very nice. This is reflected on his entire staff: they are all welcoming, organized, and super friendly! His lovely wife Kari, who runs the office, is very caring, extremely professional and just an awesome person! Thanks to her the office works like a clock! I was always taken to the room on time and they NEVER rushed me through procedure, even sometimes I asked a lot of questions! I would like to say special thank you to the laser expert, Julie, who is absolutely AMAZING and delivers the very best results every time!!!!!! She is very knowledgeable, thoughtful and patient with me, and makes me very comfortable during procedure so I completely trust her expertise! Thank you all for your outstanding work! God Bless you all! Bottom line: This office absolutely the best compared to similar medical offices in the field and deserves 10 stars instead of 5! I highly recommend Dr. Gropper’s office to everyone!

Looking for the best of the best when it comes to Vein treatment ? Dr. Gropper is your Doctor. show details Looking for the best of the best when it comes to Vein treatment ? Dr. Gropper is your Doctor.
Oct 4th, 2015

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Dr. Gropper to anyone looking for the best of the best when it comes to Vein treatment. My family doctor recommend I make an appointment with Dr. Groper for a consultation after I told him how my legs and ankles swelled and I had terrific leg cramping. At times my legs seemed so heavy I couldn’t climb stairs. At 58 with an active career, traveling and busy life, I was so devastated by this but assumed it was a part of my hip osteoarthritis side effects. Little did I know what a different the vein treatment would make. I drove myself to and from the procedures – I had treatment in both legs – and went shopping on my way home! One day off was all I needed, primarily to ensure I get my walking in as prescribed. I am able to climb stairs, the swelling is next to never and I feel 10 years younger. Dr. Gropper’s kindness, patience and extraordinary expertise makes you feel you can ask him anything and he will take all the time you need, a rarity in today’s healthcare environment. His staff is professional, courteous, thoughtful and make you feel like they are taking care of their own family member. The facility is small, however everything is state of the art technology, immaculately clean and most importantly, relaxing and welcoming. I can’t say enough about the level of care Dr. Gropper and his staff offer, I recommend him unconditionally.

Sep 17th, 2015

I have always said it doesn't matter how nice the Doctor is, but if his staff is inefficient and rude that will always reflect on the doctor. This is NOT the case. Dr. Gropper and his staff are wonderful. They take care of you like family. You are never rushed. I think I might of changed my appointment 3 times. Things happen that were out of my control. Not once did I get attitude or hear frustration in her voice like some of my other doctor's office. Other office's should take the same training this office did. It's like a breath of fresh air.

Dr. Gropper is the best! show details Dr. Gropper is the best!
by Judith Mistor on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Gropper and his staff are the very best in vascular care! I have been to several other doctors for my spider veins over the years, and no one has been more thorough than Dr. Gropper and his team. First of all, he identified the underlying problems with my larger veins, which were "feeding" the spider veins, and treated those first. His ultrasound technician deserves a shout-out, too! Katy really knows her stuff! I just wish I had known years ago that treating the spider veins superficially would never work for meand that I was just wasting my time. I still can't understand why no other doctor even broached the subject of venous insufficiency with me. As a patient, you have to trust the expertise and guidance of the doctor, and I trust Dr. Gropper implicitly. Finally, I was so pleasantly surprised to find out that most of my procedures were covered by my insurance, which attests to the expertise and savvy of Dr. Gropper's office staff, also. A big thanks to them all!

by M.H. on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gropper is the most thorough, prompt and responsive physician I have ever seen. His follow up's with patients is inspiring. Dr. Gropper immediately returns calls and answers emails from patients which is unheard of in the medical field. He is a very lucky to have such a great staff of beautiful & intelligent ladies. They are always so attentive to your needs weather your in the office or on the phone. His front desk girls are amazing even when its super busy, they have a smile on their face. Even the pregnant one which I can't remember her name. He sets a very high bar for other doctors to meet, but I hope the rest follow his lead !

by Aimee on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Gropper and his staff are awesome. They were very patient and understanding when I was having anxiety during the procedure. The procedure was actually pretty painless but at time a bit awkward/uncomfortable feeling. The staff were very caring. The Dr is very gentle and explains (warns) everything to you as he does it. I will highly recommend Dr. Gropper and this practice to others.

Dr. Gropper Extremely Knowledgeable show details Dr. Gropper Extremely Knowledgeable
by Josh on May 17th, 2015

Very professionals staff, clean yet relaxing office. Dr. Gropper extremely knowledgeable on the latest options and techniques. Equipment appeared to be very new and I was told the latest technology. Highly recommend.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Juan Illera on Feb 25th, 2015

This is my first surgery in my life and I was a little apprehensive about the whole process. I wanted to find the place clinic that specializes in veins to do it and I end up finding this great place North Beach Vascular.The staff of ladies are really nice, helpful, informative and sweet. My first treatment was great, hardly felt anything and I was out before I knew it. Dr Gropper has amazing hands and guided me trough out the whole process and even left me his personal number 24/7 if I had any emergency. I'm very happy with my who,e experience and I have still have more procedures to do and I wouldn't do it any other place.

Jan 18th, 2015

Very professional, does not rush you and explains everything in detail, both pro's and con's. Staff was friendly. Office is very nice. Great experience there and definitely recommend North Beach Vascular and Dr Gropper.

Nov 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He is the most caring and knowledgable physican I have ever met. He makes you feel like he has known you forever. He discusses your treatment with you so you will understand what is going on. He makes you feel at ease at a time that you may be very apprehensive. He never makes you feel as though he must rush through your appointment, and takes the time to truely listen to you. His staff is AMAZING!!! His front desk girl and nurse are also AMAZING. Anyone would be exceptionaly lucky to have Dr. Gropper as their Doctor.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Justin Adderly on Sep 4th, 2014

Friendly staff, warming Gel, state of the art equipment, the Dr was knowledgeable and friendly, will recommend

by LT on Jun 9th, 2014

A friend referred me to Dr. Gropper for both varicose veins in my legs and Botox. He is extremely professional, leaves no stone unturned when explaining diagnosis and procedures. His staff was very effective in dealing with my insurance company for my varicose vein surgery and informed me of what my responsibility would be down to the penny; I didn’t understand at first but she took her time and explained it a couple times till I understood. It takes a great person with a lot of patience to explain things to you a few times and not get frustrated themselves. They are also extremely efficient with all of the details and aftercare. The medical side of his practice is very well organized, caring and professional as is his cosmetic side. I also go to Dr. Gropper for Botox and botox is more fun than surgery. He does the injections himself and listens to my needs. The staff is really friendly, his assistant does a great job. I always enjoy my visits and get great results. They run a tight ship and I feel like I am in good hands--No surprises here

Ms show details Ms
by Samantha on May 8th, 2014

I' m very happy with Dr's Gropper work. He is very professional and kind. I'm very happy with the results of my procedure. I will definitely recommend Him and his staff.

Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Gropper is a fantastic physician who cares for his patients, is respectful, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. I don't know what I would do without him as the quarterback for my health. He is very careful to make accurate and appropriate diagnosis! He is always encouraging healthy lifestyles. He doesn't treat my symptoms he treats me as his patient and is invested in preventative care!! His staff is so sweet and treat you like family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician who will be a teammate in your health care!

Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Gropper performed my successful surgery. He and his team are amazing. They put me at ease from the first moment I met them. His front desk girl is amazing. I am a very difficult patient and she finds a spot for me every time. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Today, I am healthy, productive, and forever grateful.

Absolutely the Best! show details Absolutely the Best!
by Dale Farkas on Oct 12th, 2013

I just had a major procedure done by Dr. Gropper in his office's surgical suite. It's difficult to find superlatives to express just how pleased I am with Dr. Gropper, his entire staff and his unique, caring approach to medicine...applied one patient at a time. The one-hour laser insertion procedure was carried out flawlessly. It involved injecting my leg with local anesthetics and then inserting first a hollow catheter and then a thin laser though the catheter. After the catheter was fully inserted...about 2 feet...Dr. Gropper slowly removed it, using the laser to burn away the malfunctioning vein and allowing other veins to take over the blood flow. During the procedure Dr. Gropper explained every step, warning me when I would feel a little "pinch" as he injected the anesthetic. He then showed me each of the affected areas of the vein on a computerized, ultrasound monitor as he treated them. (It was my choice to see this.) While he was working, the doctor, his wonderful nurse, Katy, and I exchanged jokes. Yes, this was a serious procedure. But, beyond being 100 percent competent, Dr. Gropper is totally patient-oriented and does everything possible to make the procedure as pain-free as possible. He also has a great sense of humor. So, with nearly every "pinch" came a joke. In the end, the entire procedure was no more stressful or uncomfortable than an extended visit to the dentist. You'll find the same friendliness in his entire staff, including his lovely wife who runs the office. Dr. Gropper's office is so unlike the chaotic, coldness you'll find in other practices that you'll be amazed. You'll have to experience it yourself to fully understand what I mean. My view as an engineer: 1. I really appreciated Dr.Gropper's state-of-the-art operating room. It was designed around the comfort of the patient, yet was 100 percent efficient from an engineering, "workflow" standpoint. Everything was exactly where it belonged. At the same time the room included a lovely mural covering one wall and had calming spa music. Even the lighting was perfect; enough for the doctor to see clearly but not so bright as to give the normal, brilliant effect you'll find in most operating rooms. I joked with Katy that the suite reminded me of the holodeck of the Starship Enterprise...that's how futuristically and aesthetically the site was laid out. Katy smiled knowingly. Apparently Dr. Gropper is also a Star Trek fan and I had touched on an in-office joke. 2. From a practical standpoint I believe that having an open vein procedure done in a fully equipped office is far safer than at a hospital. The doctor's patients aren't likely to be carrying hospital borne diseases that can turn a minor procedure into a nightmare. The Bottom Line: When I visited Dr. Gropper's office I literally limped in due to restricted blood flow. The day after the procedure I had little or no pain and no visible bruising or swelling. That morning...less than 24 hours after the procedure and recommended by Dr. Gropper for recovery...I was walking on my gym's track with one of the guys. The man asked me to slow down so that he could keep up with me, saying he hadn't seen me walk that fast in a year. To go from walking like an old man (I'm a fit sixty-nine) to strutting like I did when I was 20 is nothing short of a miracle...and this is only one of two procedures I need to fully "cure" the diseased veins in that leg. I recommend Dr. Gropper to anyone. Given the short duration of the procedure and the rapid recovery it is worth traveling over any reasonable distance to take advantage of Dr. Gropper's skills and competence. Dr. Gropper's office staff and the overall experience you'll have is a bonus. This is hassle-free yet high-tech American medicine at its best.

Recommended to EVERYONE show details Recommended to EVERYONE
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gropper is hands down the absolute best. He listens, cares and does the due diligence and protocol for his patients. In addition, The staff is phenomenal ..They are there to service you and do the necessary followups and make you feel part of the family whether your procedure is big or small ! They are there and that's important !!!! I highly highly highly recommend Dr. Gropper. There are very few like him hands down !!!

Spectacular show details Spectacular
Sep 16th, 2013

Dr Gropper is spectacular. He is patient, wise and sincere. He listens, doesn't rush and is honest. No hype, no sales pressure--the genuine thing. I can't recommend him enough. His staff is AMAZING from his assistant to his front desk girl which are both named Jenny. I thought that was great you can never forget thier name. The new blond girl I'm not too sure about.

Sep 6th, 2013

I had vascular surgery with Dr. Gropper. It was a very positive experience both for the process and the results. The staff and followup were very attentive and caring. I am very thankful to him. My results were excellent and I would highly recommend this doctor and staff.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Nov 1st, 2012

I came away from my first apt. with Dr. Gropper completely at ease and relieved. I have never had a Dr. spend so much time with me going over every detail of my symptoms, etc. He was totally thorough and explained everything that was happening to me. I was so impressed by his staff starting from the receptionist to his assistant. I have been much more comfortable and the pain I have been having has been greatly relieved. I may not be on the way to complete recovery, but I am definitely on the way to being more comfortable and I think, pain free. Also, this office is where the attention given will be quality rather than quantity!

Sep 6th, 2012

I went to Dr. Gropper on 9-4. his office is beautiful. The staff is so nice and welcoming ffrom the min you walk in to min you walk out. I have visited other vein doctors and none have eased my mind or my feeling about my vein problem than Dr. Gropper. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Gropper to everyone.

Aug 16th, 2012

Warm, caring, professional atmosphere. All my questions were answered and my fears allayed. I will recommend Dr Gropper to my friends and loved ones.

Awesome doctor and Staff show details Awesome doctor and Staff
May 6th, 2011

Truly awesome doctor and attending staff. Every time I go they go out of their way to make me comfortable. Dr. Gropper answers all of my questions and called me several times after my procedure to check on me. Highly recommended to everyone.

Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Gropper did a UAE on me and all my pain and bleeding are gone. He spent close to 45 minutes with me when I went for my free consultation, and stopped by to check on me 2 or 3 times before they let me go home the next day. It was done at Jackson North - which isnt in the nicest area, but I had a newly decorated private room and the nurses were great. I am referring all my friends!