Interventional Radiologist
15400 Biscayne Blvd.
Suite 103
Aventura, FL 33160
(305) 957-7277
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Justin Adderly on Sep 4th, 2014

Friendly staff, warming Gel, state of the art equipment, the Dr was knowledgeable and friendly, will recommend

by LT on Jun 9th, 2014

A friend referred me to Dr. Gropper for both varicose veins in my legs and Botox. He is extremely professional, leaves no stone unturned when explaining diagnosis and procedures. His staff was very effective in dealing with my insurance company for my varicose vein surgery and informed me of what my responsibility would be down to the penny; I didn’t understand at first but she took her time and explained it a couple times till I understood. It takes a great person with a lot of patience to explain things to you a few times and not get frustrated themselves. They are also extremely efficient with all of the details and aftercare. The medical side of his practice is very well organized, caring and professional as is his cosmetic side. I also go to Dr. Gropper for Botox and botox is more fun than surgery. He does the injections himself and listens to my needs. The staff is really friendly, his assistant does a great job. I always enjoy my visits and get great results. They run a tight ship and I feel like I am in good hands--No surprises here

|  Ms  |  show details
by Samantha on May 8th, 2014

I' m very happy with Dr's Gropper work. He is very professional and kind. I'm very happy with the results of my procedure. I will definitely recommend Him and his staff.

Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Gropper is a fantastic physician who cares for his patients, is respectful, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. I don't know what I would do without him as the quarterback for my health. He is very careful to make accurate and appropriate diagnosis! He is always encouraging healthy lifestyles. He doesn't treat my symptoms he treats me as his patient and is invested in preventative care!! His staff is so sweet and treat you like family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a physician who will be a teammate in your health care!

Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Gropper performed my successful surgery. He and his team are amazing. They put me at ease from the first moment I met them. His front desk girl is amazing. I am a very difficult patient and she finds a spot for me every time. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Today, I am healthy, productive, and forever grateful.

|  Absolutely the Best!  |  show details
by Dale Farkas on Oct 12th, 2013

I just had a major procedure done by Dr. Gropper in his office's surgical suite. It's difficult to find superlatives to express just how pleased I am with Dr. Gropper, his entire staff and his unique, caring approach to medicine...applied one patient at a time. The one-hour laser insertion procedure was carried out flawlessly. It involved injecting my leg with local anesthetics and then inserting first a hollow catheter and then a thin laser though the catheter. After the catheter was fully inserted...about 2 feet...Dr. Gropper slowly removed it, using the laser to burn away the malfunctioning vein and allowing other veins to take over the blood flow. During the procedure Dr. Gropper explained every step, warning me when I would feel a little "pinch" as he injected the anesthetic. He then showed me each of the affected areas of the vein on a computerized, ultrasound monitor as he treated them. (It was my choice to see this.) While he was working, the doctor, his wonderful nurse, Katy, and I exchanged jokes. Yes, this was a serious procedure. But, beyond being 100 percent competent, Dr. Gropper is totally patient-oriented and does everything possible to make the procedure as pain-free as possible. He also has a great sense of humor. So, with nearly every "pinch" came a joke. In the end, the entire procedure was no more stressful or uncomfortable than an extended visit to the dentist. You'll find the same friendliness in his entire staff, including his lovely wife who runs the office. Dr. Gropper's office is so unlike the chaotic, coldness you'll find in other practices that you'll be amazed. You'll have to experience it yourself to fully understand what I mean. My view as an engineer: 1. I really appreciated Dr.Gropper's state-of-the-art operating room. It was designed around the comfort of the patient, yet was 100 percent efficient from an engineering, "workflow" standpoint. Everything was exactly where it belonged. At the same time the room included a lovely mural covering one wall and had calming spa music. Even the lighting was perfect; enough for the doctor to see clearly but not so bright as to give the normal, brilliant effect you'll find in most operating rooms. I joked with Katy that the suite reminded me of the holodeck of the Starship Enterprise...that's how futuristically and aesthetically the site was laid out. Katy smiled knowingly. Apparently Dr. Gropper is also a Star Trek fan and I had touched on an in-office joke. 2. From a practical standpoint I believe that having an open vein procedure done in a fully equipped office is far safer than at a hospital. The doctor's patients aren't likely to be carrying hospital borne diseases that can turn a minor procedure into a nightmare. The Bottom Line: When I visited Dr. Gropper's office I literally limped in due to restricted blood flow. The day after the procedure I had little or no pain and no visible bruising or swelling. That morning...less than 24 hours after the procedure and recommended by Dr. Gropper for recovery...I was walking on my gym's track with one of the guys. The man asked me to slow down so that he could keep up with me, saying he hadn't seen me walk that fast in a year. To go from walking like an old man (I'm a fit sixty-nine) to strutting like I did when I was 20 is nothing short of a miracle...and this is only one of two procedures I need to fully "cure" the diseased veins in that leg. I recommend Dr. Gropper to anyone. Given the short duration of the procedure and the rapid recovery it is worth traveling over any reasonable distance to take advantage of Dr. Gropper's skills and competence. Dr. Gropper's office staff and the overall experience you'll have is a bonus. This is hassle-free yet high-tech American medicine at its best.

|  Recommended to EVERYONE  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gropper is hands down the absolute best. He listens, cares and does the due diligence and protocol for his patients. In addition, The staff is phenomenal ..They are there to service you and do the necessary followups and make you feel part of the family whether your procedure is big or small ! They are there and that's important !!!! I highly highly highly recommend Dr. Gropper. There are very few like him hands down !!!

|  Spectacular  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

Dr Gropper is spectacular. He is patient, wise and sincere. He listens, doesn't rush and is honest. No hype, no sales pressure--the genuine thing. I can't recommend him enough. His staff is AMAZING from his assistant to his front desk girl which are both named Jenny. I thought that was great you can never forget thier name. The new blond girl I'm not too sure about.

Sep 6th, 2013

I had vascular surgery with Dr. Gropper. It was a very positive experience both for the process and the results. The staff and followup were very attentive and caring. I am very thankful to him. My results were excellent and I would highly recommend this doctor and staff.

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

I came away from my first apt. with Dr. Gropper completely at ease and relieved. I have never had a Dr. spend so much time with me going over every detail of my symptoms, etc. He was totally thorough and explained everything that was happening to me. I was so impressed by his staff starting from the receptionist to his assistant. I have been much more comfortable and the pain I have been having has been greatly relieved. I may not be on the way to complete recovery, but I am definitely on the way to being more comfortable and I think, pain free. Also, this office is where the attention given will be quality rather than quantity!

Sep 6th, 2012

I went to Dr. Gropper on 9-4. his office is beautiful. The staff is so nice and welcoming ffrom the min you walk in to min you walk out. I have visited other vein doctors and none have eased my mind or my feeling about my vein problem than Dr. Gropper. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Gropper to everyone.

Aug 16th, 2012

Warm, caring, professional atmosphere. All my questions were answered and my fears allayed. I will recommend Dr Gropper to my friends and loved ones.

|  Awesome doctor and Staff  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

Truly awesome doctor and attending staff. Every time I go they go out of their way to make me comfortable. Dr. Gropper answers all of my questions and called me several times after my procedure to check on me. Highly recommended to everyone.

Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Gropper did a UAE on me and all my pain and bleeding are gone. He spent close to 45 minutes with me when I went for my free consultation, and stopped by to check on me 2 or 3 times before they let me go home the next day. It was done at Jackson North - which isnt in the nicest area, but I had a newly decorated private room and the nurses were great. I am referring all my friends!