Dr. Adam Gropper MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
The BEST!!!!!
I've had 3 procedures done and all have been a success. Dr. Gropper is very knowledgeable and an Excellent doctor. He guides you through the procedure as he is performing it. His staff is AWESOME!!! You feel right at home and all the girls are very courteous :) LOVE LOVE LOVE . Thank you all :)

April 21st, 2016
Everyone should have a Dr & staff like this one
I have to say that, I have never experienced the kind of sincerity and honest to goodness care from any doctor or staff, ever! Dr. Gropper has been proficient as my Doctor, and I can honestly say his a great doctor who goes completely out of his way to ensure that he gives the best possible care without compromise. His staff is one of the best I've come across in a long time. The girl who explains your insurance benefits, is very sweet and goes out of her way to make sure your taken care of. That's hard to come by. His nurse is very nice and know what she's doing. I love the atmosphere of this office and you will too. I would recommend this office 100%.

April 6th, 2016
Exceptional
I came in for a 2nd opinion and completely feel in love with the office and staff. I feel more at ease & comfortable with the procedure.Talking with Jenny over the phone to setup my appointment was pleasant. She explained to me what to expect and verified ins. copay's for me so i wouldn't have any surprises. During my office visit I met with the rest of the lovely staff -JW & Katie. They are very knowledgeable and experienced ..but what can you say when you have a world class doctor like Dr. Gropper. He is truly AMAZING! He is very thorough explaining the procedures and definitely values the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Gropper. The experience and welcoming you will receive in his office is like no other...Believe me! Thank you Jenny, JW & Katie for everything ;)

November 21st, 2015
Doctor was late
I agree with some of the reviews on here. Yes the staff is wonderful especially the nurse in the room who makes you feel at ease and wonderful that you choose the right doctor. Her assistant is a lovely Russian young lady who is very nice and sweet. My only pet peeve is that Dr. Gropper had me wait for him over 30 min after I was already in the room. When I schedule first thing in the morning it's because I have to go to work after my appointment and I was late. The girls did their best to keep me company and take my mind off the fact that he was late. If it wan't for the staff I would of left. My time is just as valuable as the doctor's. His front desk girl was very nice and quick with my f/u appt. Knowing I had to go back to work, she had my f/u appt ready and I was done within 2 mintues. I also get treatment for hair removal with his wife and Julie. I perfer to get seen by Julie Than Kari. Kari is nice but is too fast in her treatments. I've seen her a few times and I feel like I'm being rushed. When I see Julie I feel more at ease.
Doctor's Response

I personally monitor our online reviews and was upset to see this less than glowing review of my office. We are very focused on the patient experience in the office, as anyone can see by a quick scan through our reviews . However, there are times when delays are unavoidable, such as in this case due to an early morning hospital emergency. For that I can only apologize. We will certainly address the rushing issue with our hair removal techs. If a patient walks out of the office with a less than perfect experience than we have failed in our mission. We will certainly utilize this information to improve our service.

October 27th, 2015
The Best of the Best!!!!!!!
I would like to describe my experience in with Dr. Gropper’s office in a few words: FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, SUPERIOR! I had a variety of services performed in Dr. Gropper’s office, and always had been very happy with the care. What makes this office UNIQUE are GREAT PEOPLE, real professionals that actually CARE about and VALUE every patient!!!!!!!!!! Dr.Gropper is a WORLD-CLASS DOCTOR, highly competent, compassionate, and very thorough when explaining diagnosis and procedures, and very nice. This is reflected on his entire staff: they are all welcoming, organized, and super friendly! His lovely wife Kari, who runs the office, is very caring, extremely professional and just an awesome person! Thanks to her the office works like a clock! I was always taken to the room on time and they NEVER rushed me through procedure, even sometimes I asked a lot of questions! I would like to say special thank you to the laser expert, Julie, who is absolutely AMAZING and delivers the very best results every time!!!!!! She is very knowledgeable, thoughtful and patient with me, and makes me very comfortable during procedure so I completely trust her expertise! Thank you all for your outstanding work! God Bless you all! Bottom line: This office absolutely the best compared to similar medical offices in the field and deserves 10 stars instead of 5! I highly recommend Dr. Gropper’s office to everyone!

October 4th, 2015
Looking for the best of the best when it comes to Vein treatment ? Dr. Gropper is your Doctor.
It is with great pleasure that I recommend Dr. Gropper to anyone looking for the best of the best when it comes to Vein treatment. My family doctor recommend I make an appointment with Dr. Groper for a consultation after I told him how my legs and ankles swelled and I had terrific leg cramping. At times my legs seemed so heavy I couldn’t climb stairs. At 58 with an active career, traveling and busy life, I was so devastated by this but assumed it was a part of my hip osteoarthritis side effects. Little did I know what a different the vein treatment would make. I drove myself to and from the procedures – I had treatment in both legs – and went shopping on my way home! One day off was all I needed, primarily to ensure I get my walking in as prescribed. I am able to climb stairs, the swelling is next to never and I feel 10 years younger. Dr. Gropper’s kindness, patience and extraordinary expertise makes you feel you can ask him anything and he will take all the time you need, a rarity in today’s healthcare environment. His staff is professional, courteous, thoughtful and make you feel like they are taking care of their own family member. The facility is small, however everything is state of the art technology, immaculately clean and most importantly, relaxing and welcoming. I can’t say enough about the level of care Dr. Gropper and his staff offer, I recommend him unconditionally.

September 17th, 2015
I have always said it doesn't matter how nice the Doctor is, but if his staff is inefficient and rude that will always reflect on the doctor. This is NOT the case. Dr. Gropper and his staff are wonderful. They take care of you like family. You are never rushed. I think I might of changed my appointment 3 times. Things happen that were out of my control. Not once did I get attitude or hear frustration in her voice like some of my other doctor's office. Other office's should take the same training this office did. It's like a breath of fresh air.

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Gropper is the best!
Dr. Gropper and his staff are the very best in vascular care! I have been to several other doctors for my spider veins over the years, and no one has been more thorough than Dr. Gropper and his team. First of all, he identified the underlying problems with my larger veins, which were "feeding" the spider veins, and treated those first. His ultrasound technician deserves a shout-out, too! Katy really knows her stuff! I just wish I had known years ago that treating the spider veins superficially would never work for meand that I was just wasting my time. I still can't understand why no other doctor even broached the subject of venous insufficiency with me. As a patient, you have to trust the expertise and guidance of the doctor, and I trust Dr. Gropper implicitly. Finally, I was so pleasantly surprised to find out that most of my procedures were covered by my insurance, which attests to the expertise and savvy of Dr. Gropper's office staff, also. A big thanks to them all!

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Gropper is the most thorough, prompt and responsive physician I have ever seen. His follow up's with patients is inspiring. Dr. Gropper immediately returns calls and answers emails from patients which is unheard of in the medical field. He is a very lucky to have such a great staff of beautiful & intelligent ladies. They are always so attentive to your needs weather your in the office or on the phone. His front desk girls are amazing even when its super busy, they have a smile on their face. Even the pregnant one which I can't remember her name. He sets a very high bar for other doctors to meet, but I hope the rest follow his lead !

May 28th, 2015
Dr. Gropper and his staff are awesome. They were very patient and understanding when I was having anxiety during the procedure. The procedure was actually pretty painless but at time a bit awkward/uncomfortable feeling. The staff were very caring. The Dr is very gentle and explains (warns) everything to you as he does it. I will highly recommend Dr. Gropper and this practice to others.

May 17th, 2015
Dr. Gropper Extremely Knowledgeable
Very professionals staff, clean yet relaxing office. Dr. Gropper extremely knowledgeable on the latest options and techniques. Equipment appeared to be very new and I was told the latest technology. Highly recommend.

February 25th, 2015
Wonderful Experience
This is my first surgery in my life and I was a little apprehensive about the whole process. I wanted to find the place clinic that specializes in veins to do it and I end up finding this great place North Beach Vascular.The staff of ladies are really nice, helpful, informative and sweet. My first treatment was great, hardly felt anything and I was out before I knew it. Dr Gropper has amazing hands and guided me trough out the whole process and even left me his personal number 24/7 if I had any emergency. I'm very happy with my who,e experience and I have still have more procedures to do and I wouldn't do it any other place.