Dr. Adam Groth Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 7th, 2016

Feet Issue

We visited Dr. Groth today. My mum had a lot of pain to her feet and difficulties to move since few days. Dr Groth was extremely professional and caring about my mum's situation. We had a fantastic experience and I am thankful Dr. Groth visited her. All the staff was very kind and willing to support; also they helped with translation from Italian into English for my mum. I would recommend him to other patience. Thank you!

October 11th, 2016