A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Grunbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Grunbaum, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunbaum
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunbaum graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grunbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jacob Grunbaum DO and FACR is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Grunbaum practice?
- Dr. Adam Grunbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Grunbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Port Richey Internists and Port Richey Rheumatologists.