A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Grunbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Grunbaum, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunbaum
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grunbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunbaum graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grunbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jacob Grunbaum DO and FACR is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Grunbaum practice?
- Dr. Adam Grunbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Grunbaum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Port Richey Internists and Port Richey Rheumatologists.