Dr. Adam Hamawy MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

4.8

May 25th, 2017
He is an amazing doctor. Very talented and supportive.

May 23rd, 2017
Jodi, Rebecca and Camielle are FANTASTIC.

May 15th, 2017
Dr. Hamaway took his time explaining thouroughly the different methods for the procedure i was interested in. He was very knowledgeable and informative and answered all my questions that i had. He and his staff are very welcoming kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr Hamaway to people seeking cosmetic surgery.

February 18th, 2016
Very Happy
Simply the best, professional in every aspect . The facility is modern and hi- tech, the staff is warm and engaging, the knowledge is current with today's standards. Very happy with my multiple experiences. One can have total Confidence that they are in good hands at this practice.

February 2nd, 2016
Wonderful Experience
Dr Hamawy did an outstanding job on my procedure and improved my appearance exponentially. After losing an incredible amount of weight and the skin as loose as it was, a tummy tuck was necessary to better my appearance and am so thankful to have Dr Hamawy as my surgeon. Throughout the entire process he explained the procedure in detail, answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the surgery. His staff is incredibly nice and friendly too; all in all I cannot thank the staff and Dr Hamawy for the wonderful experience and results!

January 19th, 2016
Very Happy
I was very uncomfortable initially discussing my procedure with strangers. However, within minutes of meeting Jodi and Dr Hamaway, I felt comfortable enough to discuss something that was not only very personal to me, but a source of frustration and pain. I am excited to proceed with the breast reduction procedure and I am happy with the staff at Princeton Plastic Surgeons.

August 24th, 2012
2nd time is a charm
This was my second breast reduction procedure in the past 12 years and I must say, the second time around is a charm. I'm very pleased with the outcome and Dr. Hamawy was an absolute pleasure to have as my surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and spends the right amount of time to ensure the patient's needs are being met.

August 8th, 2012
What a caring doctor!
I had breast reduction surgery because I really needed it. I honestly didn't know what to expect in my doctor as I was more interested in having this done than in the actual overall experience of it.Dr. Hamawy made the experience more than a procedure. He was caring, thoughtful and approachable. I never felt his humane manner was lost on me.I was ready to have this surgery before meeting him but was glad he was the person who performed it.I didn't feel like a number or a customer; I felt like a person. This surgery will change my life. He did an excellent job.

May 31st, 2012
Greatly Recommended
After suffering from chronic pains of the neck, shoulders and back for 14 years. I went to see Dr. Hamawy. He listened to my situation and explained to me that I was in need of a Bi-Lateral Breast Reduction. I did my research via my health insurance. And I found him. When I fisrt met with him he had the nicest smile and greet me where I felt at ease being at his office. Dr.Hamawy explained very thorough that it would be a medical required procedure for my health insurance to cover it. He also informed me that he would need to submit information to my insurance. My insurance sent me a letter of the approvalin a matter of 4weeks. Thanks to Dr. Hamawy I got the procedure done and I can really say "NO MORE PAINS AT ALL". Dr, Hamawy is a great and wonderful surgeon and a professional to the highest level. I will definitely recommend Dr. Hamawy to everyone. Thank you DR. HAMAWY.

March 10th, 2012
Dr. Lori Pisani
My experience with Dr. Hamawy was nothing short of excellent. He listened to my needs, and explained the procedure in detail. He was patient, kind, and highly skilled. My recovery went exactly as he told me it would. He was available for any questions or concerns I might have. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery and I will be a patient of his for many years to come.

November 10th, 2011
Definitely Recommend!
I went to Dr. Hamawy after having a horrible consult with another surgeon for a small tumor removal. Both Dr. Hamawy and his staff were very nice, professional and thorough. He was able to do the procedure right then and there and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

March 12th, 2011
Dr. Hamawy is a very skilled surgeon. He was very thorough in explaining my procedure and recovery process and making sure he answered any and all questions I had. He made sure to spend plenty of time each with me before and after my procedure. Dr Hamawy is very friendly and professional. I have had several compliments on my tummy tuck, my results are phenomenal! I couldn't be happier!