Adam H Hamawy, MD
69 East Ave
Suite 100
Norwalk, CT 06851
866-608-8660
Locations and availability (4)

|  2nd time is a charm  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

This was my second breast reduction procedure in the past 12 years and I must say, the second time around is a charm. I'm very pleased with the outcome and Dr. Hamawy was an absolute pleasure to have as my surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and spends the right amount of time to ensure the patient's needs are being met.

|  What a caring doctor!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

I had breast reduction surgery because I really needed it. I honestly didn't know what to expect in my doctor as I was more interested in having this done than in the actual overall experience of it.Dr. Hamawy made the experience more than a procedure. He was caring, thoughtful and approachable. I never felt his humane manner was lost on me.I was ready to have this surgery before meeting him but was glad he was the person who performed it.I didn't feel like a number or a customer; I felt like a person. This surgery will change my life. He did an excellent job.

|  Greatly Recommended  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

After suffering from chronic pains of the neck, shoulders and back for 14 years. I went to see Dr. Hamawy. He listened to my situation and explained to me that I was in need of a Bi-Lateral Breast Reduction. I did my research via my health insurance. And I found him. When I fisrt met with him he had the nicest smile and greet me where I felt at ease being at his office. Dr.Hamawy explained very thorough that it would be a medical required procedure for my health insurance to cover it. He also informed me that he would need to submit information to my insurance. My insurance sent me a letter of the approvalin a matter of 4weeks. Thanks to Dr. Hamawy I got the procedure done and I can really say "NO MORE PAINS AT ALL". Dr, Hamawy is a great and wonderful surgeon and a professional to the highest level. I will definitely recommend Dr. Hamawy to everyone. Thank you DR. HAMAWY.

|  Dr. Lori Pisani  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Hamawy was nothing short of excellent. He listened to my needs, and explained the procedure in detail. He was patient, kind, and highly skilled. My recovery went exactly as he told me it would. He was available for any questions or concerns I might have. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery and I will be a patient of his for many years to come.

|  Definitely Recommend!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Hamawy after having a horrible consult with another surgeon for a small tumor removal. Both Dr. Hamawy and his staff were very nice, professional and thorough. He was able to do the procedure right then and there and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
by Karie Davis, BSN, CNOR on Mar 29th, 2011

As an operating room myself I have worked with Dr. Hamawy during other surgical procedures. I had him perform a full abdominalplasty on me Jan. 2011. I am so pleased with my results and the care taken by Dr. Hamawy to ensure my surgery was a success. I have referred several co-workers to him as well. Great surgeon on both a personal and professional level.

|  show details
by DaLee Cetta on Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Hamawy is a very skilled surgeon. He was very thorough in explaining my procedure and recovery process and making sure he answered any and all questions I had. He made sure to spend plenty of time each with me before and after my procedure. Dr Hamawy is very friendly and professional. I have had several compliments on my tummy tuck, my results are phenomenal! I couldn't be happier!

|  Awesome plastic surgeon!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I am extremely happy with the results of my lipo!!!! Dr was very honest about expected and realistic results. No complications, I did not need to use pain medications for more than 2- 3 days, after day 3 Ibuprofen worked just fine. Today is day 23 after I had my lipo and my jeans not only close but there is some space!!! I love my results, I liked my shape so the best thing is that he just made it look way better. You are great Dr Hamawy!!