Dr. Adam Hamawy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Hamawy?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Adam Hamawy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2017

Neograft

Amazing Doctor and staff! They handled everything professionally and personally.

July 4th, 2017

The facelift that he performed made me look at least 10 years under, but I wasn't prepared for the black eye that I developed following the surgery even though I had not had my eyes done. I would have liked to see him an additional time after the first post surgery visit when this 'shiner' appeared to be staying around, Other than that, I was completely satisfied.

June 10th, 2017

Very friendly and informative.

June 7th, 2017

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and put me at ease with any concerns that arose. I am very happy with the results!

June 6th, 2017

Dr. Hamawy bedside manners are great, he explains everything in simple terms, never tries to sell me up on his services. Every procedure he performed on me was a success. The office staff is very helpful, always ready to help.

May 25th, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. Very talented and supportive.

May 23rd, 2017

Jodi, Rebecca and Camielle are FANTASTIC.

May 15th, 2017

Dr. Hamaway took his time explaining thouroughly the different methods for the procedure i was interested in. He was very knowledgeable and informative and answered all my questions that i had. He and his staff are very welcoming kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr Hamaway to people seeking cosmetic surgery.

February 19th, 2016

Very Happy

Simply the best, professional in every aspect . The facility is modern and hi- tech, the staff is warm and engaging, the knowledge is current with today's standards. Very happy with my multiple experiences. One can have total Confidence that they are in good hands at this practice.

February 2nd, 2016

Wonderful Experience

Dr Hamawy did an outstanding job on my procedure and improved my appearance exponentially. After losing an incredible amount of weight and the skin as loose as it was, a tummy tuck was necessary to better my appearance and am so thankful to have Dr Hamawy as my surgeon. Throughout the entire process he explained the procedure in detail, answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the surgery. His staff is incredibly nice and friendly too; all in all I cannot thank the staff and Dr Hamawy for the wonderful experience and results!

January 20th, 2016

Very Happy

I was very uncomfortable initially discussing my procedure with strangers. However, within minutes of meeting Jodi and Dr Hamaway, I felt comfortable enough to discuss something that was not only very personal to me, but a source of frustration and pain. I am excited to proceed with the breast reduction procedure and I am happy with the staff at Princeton Plastic Surgeons.

August 24th, 2012

2nd time is a charm

This was my second breast reduction procedure in the past 12 years and I must say, the second time around is a charm. I'm very pleased with the outcome and Dr. Hamawy was an absolute pleasure to have as my surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and spends the right amount of time to ensure the patient's needs are being met.