Dr. Adam Hammer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016
Will not go back
No pain management for epidurals.

October 14th, 2015
Worst run office I have ever been too. I have a billing issue going on for over a year. I have the receipt from My credit card company and they say they can't find the payment. And at each visit I waited two to Three hours to see the dr.

July 26th, 2015
Nothing but love
I love Dr. Hammer and I am heartbroken without my pain management Dr. He listens and cares about you're needs and doesn't rush, he takes his time.

October 11th, 2014
PAIN MANAGEMENT
I tried the epidural for the intense back pain and hip pain. For three glorious days I felt like the stake that was protruding from my hip was gone but eventually it did return but not as bad. Dr Hammer put me on the lowest fentanyl patch with break through meds. This is a bridge until very soon I will have the surgery to relieve the pain. I thought I wouldn't be able to nurse . It's been 4 months I am starting to prepare myself mentally for the surgery.

October 9th, 2013
One Lucky Woman
I was given Dr. Hammer's name by my orthopedic Dr. I walked in his office shaking and crying with fear. He promised me my procedure wouldn't be so terrible, I was more afraid then anything. I have been seeing him for a few months now and love everything about him, and the girls. I am comfortable there now. Thanks Sara, Veronica, Kim, and of course "Leanne,".

August 29th, 2013
Not great
Seen several pain docs. Not impressed.

July 26th, 2013
Dr. Hammer is a rare kind of doctor- he is superb at diagnosing and treating pain issues but CARES as well. I would highly recommend him for any pain issues!

April 8th, 2013
One of the Best
I have been to MANY Dr's in the past few years for my condition...not one of them came even close to the personality and professionalism of Dr. Hammer. He and his office staff are exceptionally caring and never make you feel rushed. Five stars from me!

January 31st, 2013
I find him to be very personable and caring. He explains every procedure or medication thourghly leaving me no questions. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

October 4th, 2011
Great results, both times
My mom went to Dr. Hammer over the course of two years and had procedures done twice. She has had chronic spine problems for many years, but the times she went to see him, she could hardly move at all. He was great with her- explaining her medical condition and the procedure he was recommending. The office was always very busy but we never felt rushed by him and he had a kind manner with her on office visits and before and after the procedures. But the best of the experience was the dramatic improvement in her ability to walk and get in and out of bed within days of the procedures!

March 24th, 2011
In Good Hands
I've been seeing Dr. Hammer for years for Pain Management and he is simply the best in the business. I trust him fully with my life and for someone with a lot of medical issues, that's not an easy thing to do. Every question is answered professionally, but I never feel uncomfortable.

April 25th, 2010
Great doctor. Truly cares about the patient.