Dr. Adam Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Hansen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

Love Dr. Hansen's sense of humor, ease of communicating, open to any concerns, just think he's a wonderful person and doctor.

August 13th, 2013

Excellent Doc!!

My experience with Dr. Hansen was excellent! He was kind, caring, very knowledgeable in his field, and made a surgery that seemed complicated and confusing easy to understand to someone who knew nothing about what was going to happen during surgery. He was "spot on" and did not sugar coat anything. I have been fighting cancer for two and a half years now and had no idea what to expect and he made the horrible experience of surgery as comfortable as he could. I would highly recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone in need of a thoracic surgeon.

July 16th, 2013

Mrs

I met Dr Hansen 2 days prior to my husband's simple procedure. I was amazed at how personable and polite he was to my husband, our kids, and myself. He made sure that we all understood and were comfortable with the procedure. He spoke to us as ordinary people which showed us just how much he cared for his patients and their families. My husbands simple procedure turned into a major surgery but there again was Dr Hansen making sure I was updated continuously so as not to worry!! After the surgery he sat down and explained to me all he had done to save my husband! He put a rush on pathology reports knowing our family was so concerned since my husband and many others in his family had had cancer before. At 10:32am the very next day Dr Hansen called and told me that there was NO CANCER....I cried and thanked him and asked that I be the one to tell my husband and he agreed! From then on Dr Hansen has taken care of my husband and has went above and beyond the call of duty to keep him at ease and our family! We are blessed to have crossed paths with Dr Hansen and I pray that many more people will come to know and cherish him as me and my family have come to know and cherish him!!!

July 16th, 2013

Mr

Dr Hansen is one of the most talented and all around nice doctors that I've ever had the privilege to meet. He made me feel like a person not just a patient!! He was polite to my wife and our family and made sure that we all understood and felt comfortable with the procedure he was performing on me. Little did we know the simple procedure would turn into a major surgery in which Dr Hansen saved my life. I told him going in if he wouldn't give up on me I wouldn't give up on him! Thank God we both kept our word! He stuck by my side til the day I was released and has continued to show me what a great man and doctor he remains to this day!

June 18th, 2012

while in my family members room he seemed to more interested in interacting with other staff members

August 5th, 2011

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Hansen clearly cares about the welfare of his patients.

June 30th, 2016