A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Harder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Harder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam T Harder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Harder practice?
- Dr. Adam Harder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Harder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Salem, NH.
See North Andover Surgeons.