A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Harder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Harder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Harder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam T Harder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Harder practice?
- Dr. Adam Harder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Harder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Worcester, MA.
See North Andover Surgeons.