A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Harder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harder graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adam Harder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Harder practice?
Dr. Adam Harder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.