A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Harmon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Harmon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Harmon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Adam Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Harmon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Belmont, CA.
See Belmont Surgeons.