A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Harmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Harmon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Harmon MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Adam Harmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Harmon practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiothoracic Surgeons.