Adam W Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Darien, GA

no change

September 26th, 2014
Teacher
Dr. Harris is an exceptional doctor. He has helped me and my family tremendously. Him and his staff take time out to care about you and they are always professional and kind.

September 11th, 2012
Dr. Harris is a very good doctor and a caring person. He is the only psychiatrist I know who doesn't really rush his patients. I have been scheduled for short appointments and have broken down in his office. He always tooks the extra time I needed to feel better before I left. He is available even after "office hours" and on weekends to talk when you need it. He makes feel like everything will be okay.

May 10th, 2011
I had a 1:00 appt. with Dr. Harris and he eventually showed up at 1:45. When I told him I had been waiting for 45 minutes he suggested I reschedule and I declined. He responded with a "fine then" and stormed off. Enough said. Hope you enjoyed your lunch Dr. Harris.

March 27th, 2011
I LOVE Dr Harris! He is a very good Dr. I have been seeing him for almost a year and my family has noticed a wonderful change in me! He is available 24/7 and is just so caring of my needs! I would recommened him to anyone!