A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hartman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Lindsay Hartman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Adam Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Hartman practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Neurologists.