A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hassan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hassan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Diseases & Physiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Hassan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Adam Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Hassan practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.