A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hassan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Diseases & Physiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Shawky Hassan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Adam Hassan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Hassan practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.