A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hebb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Hebb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hebb, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebb graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hebb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Hebb FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Hebb practice?
- Dr. Adam Hebb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Hebb practices Neurological Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Englewood Surgeons.