A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Henner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Henner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Henner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henner graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Barrett Henner DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Henner practice?
- Dr. Adam Henner has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Henner practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, NY.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.