A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Hickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Hickerson, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Hickerson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hickerson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hickerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam D Hickerson MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Hickerson practice?
- Dr. Adam Hickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Hickerson practices Urology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Urologists.