Overall Review

4.8

April 27th, 2016
My Experience
I had a procedure done that is quite frightening for a guy. From the moment I walked into the office I was treated with respect and kindness . My consult with Dr. Hickerson was very informative as well as calming. The procedure was not what I expected. I felt comfortable, relaxed, not frightened at all. There was very little pain and you can believe it when Dr. Hickerson tells you in the consult that there is very little pain. Again I was treated with respect and kindness and I will highly recommend Dr. Hickerson and his staff to any guy considering a Vasectomy.

January 23rd, 2015
Quick, Professional, Comfortable, Satisfied
The title of my review speaks volumes about my experience with Dr. Hickerson and his staff. All very courteous and professional, and made me feel extremely comfortable about my vasectomy. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes from my appointment time to get in to see the doctor, and he was always friendly, to the point, and very knowledgeable. The day of the procedure, I was in and out in 10 minutes, and needed nothing more than rest, frozen peas, and Ibuprofen for recovery. I was back on my feet again quickly, and did not experience any complications. If you are searching for the right man for the job, look no further than Dr. Hickerson. He is your guy!

March 6th, 2013
highly recommend going here
I had put off seeing a urologist for a while; likely you may be doing the same. The office staff and doctor made the whole experience easy, took time to explain things. I should have made the apt much sooner.