A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Holzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Holzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Holzberg, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Holzberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Holzberg practice?
Dr. Adam Holzberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.