A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Holzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Holzberg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Holzberg, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Holzberg practice?
Dr. Adam Holzberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Urology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Trenton Surgeons, and Trenton Urologists.