A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Holzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Holzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Holzberg, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Holzberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Holzberg DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Holzberg practice?
- Dr. Adam Holzberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Holzberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galloway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Camden, NJ.