Dr. Adam Horvit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Horvit?

April 16th, 2015

Best Neurologist in Round Rock Texas!

I have never met a Doctor who took time to get to know me other than just my symptoms. He made funny jokes and made the conversation easy, which also helped me calm down my anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Adam D Horvit MD! I felt comfortable to share my mental fears and he said he had not heard of the symptoms I shared, but will do research to find out. That made me respect his time and the energy to research and to take steps to get me in a healthy place. It's been a couple of months since I was at my last appt. and I have not had the same symptoms! He knows what he is doing and cares.

October 30th, 2014

Others must be reviewing a different Horvit...

Dr. Horvit treated my wife from the early 2000s until her passing in 2013 from cancer (not related to Dr. Horvit's treatment). He has treated me since the mid 90s for a very rare NMD. Not once did we feel rushed or that he was not attentive. Neurology is a difficult practice, in part due to a high mortality rate. Regardless, he has maintained a good sense of humor. Some of these reviews would indicate an indifference toward his patients. Not so, when my wife passed his office sent condolences and he called to check on me.

May 21st, 2014

Too busy to deal with my problems

The only thing i received from visiting his office is drugs and bills. There was no diagnosis, no tests ran, based everything off of testing i had done a year ago. Was offered 5 different prescriptions, all of which did nothing, and then ended up being referred to his buddy/partner sleep doctor who wanted another $1500 for a sleep study to tell me i don't sleep because of neurological issues.

April 11th, 2014

Very upset

I was seeing another Doctor at this clinic for several years and was very happy. My Doctor left and I was told I had to see Dr. Horvit. I have seen him about three times. He is rude, very disconnected to the patient. He rushes me out and will not even discuss all my concerns. I have life altering issues and he makes me feel that they are not important. I also recently went from insured to self pay and I do pay in cash for my visits but since this change he has treated me very badly. It is such a shame as I am sure he had passion for his job at sometime in his life. I will be seeking medical assistance elsewhere !!!!!

April 26th, 2013

Better Shop Around

Dr. Horvit is an extremely busy Doctor and I am trying to figure out why? I found him to be rude, unorganized, and disconnected and did not leave his office feeling at all as if I was in good hands. I had to reschedule my follow up appointment because of a transportation problem and the next available appointment was in two and a half months. Really!

October 2nd, 2017