A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Howard, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Bennet Howard MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Howard practice?
- Dr. Adam Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Howard practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.