Dr. Adam Huggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Huggins?

Is he back????

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Is Dr Huggins back in Practice? I know he had left the location I was seeing him at a couple of years ago. I have never met a Dr. as personable as him. The staff has also been great! I would love to have him back as my OB/GYN.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I've seen Dr Huggins for several years, and have never had a physician who was so kind, attentive and caring. He is very knowledgable and NEVER makes you feel rushed or like oyu're wasting his time. His office staff has always been wonderful to me, as well. Highly recommeded!!!!!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

I would certainly recommend Dr. Huggins!

Better than the Best

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

When noone else was there to support me, Dr. Huggins was! He went through all of my pregnancy ups and downs and made the delivery more of a calming experience. He really really cares!!! This is the truth!!! The whole experience with him was better than the best!

Great doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Dr Huggins brings back the caring for the patient. He takes time to listen and care for you. He always schedules my appointment when it is best for me not when it best for him. I appreciate that as a working mother. It is great to find a doctor who doesn't treat you like a number and is in a hurry to get somewhere else.

Great Doc

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr Huggins delivered my son and will deliver my daughter. He has fantastic bed side manners and has always been very helpful. I do not wait long to see him and can get an appointment very easily. He is easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable about anything going in with me or my pregnancies. I would definitely recommend him as a physician/OBGYN. In addition those in the office are fantastic and sweet. They take the time to learn who you are. Overall my experience with the office and doctor have been wonderful.

Not sure yet

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I'm still on the fence about this Dr. It seemed like his first fix to my problem was to over saturate me with birth control. While it actually did help after a whle, I did wonder why he didn't do any tests as I thought my problem was more severe than he did. During my last visit, I ended up in the emergency room 15 minutes after I left his office with the worst pain I've ever had, complete with nausea. Even though I called his office, and they said he would meet me there, he never came. The ER ended up doing the tests that I thought he should have. At this point, I'm confused about whether or not to continue to use his prescriptions given what happened after I left the office. I called and called his office and nurse, and nobody ever called me back. So I guess I can say that his prescription did end up helping me with the symptoms, but I have a bigger problem that I think this doctor took a little too lightly, not giving it the appropriate attention.

Doctor's Response

I would like to say I am incredibly sorry for any inconvenience we caused this patient. I do not know what the miscommunication was between myself and my staff, but we will resolve it. I dont want to comment specifically on any patient, but there are times when treatment may work without the patient having to have blood drawn. If treatment does not work , then lab work may be necessary. I assure you that I take all of my patients' concerns very seriously, and am sorry if it has ever seemed otherwise. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity in the future to care for this patient as well as any others.

Not Pregnant and he's still great!

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Huggins on a random search for a medical issue that arose. I am not pregnant and after seeing the waiting room full of pregnant women, I thought I might get pushed aside. Not so! Dr. Huggins was fantastic! He listened to my medical history, let me talk about my concerns with oral birth control, and actually listened when I said that I knew what was happening wasn't typical for my body.Great sense of humor, demeanor, and open personality that makes the OBGYN much more bearable than I ever thought it could! Definitely recommend Dr. Huggins!

Posted on January 12th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Huggins for over a year after my friend recommended him to me. He's always been really nice and easy to get an appointment with. I'm glad my friend told me about him.

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I am in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and Dr. Huggins has been my doctor. This is my first child and I have a lot of questions and I feel silly sometimes asking them but he is so laid back and has a care free sense of humor about it. It makes me feel at ease like he knows what he's doing and he never makes me feel stupid for my questions! I look forward to every visit! If I have an appointment in the afternoon the wait is fairly longer but it's a laid back place just bring a magazine! The receptionists and nurses are all nice! I'm pregnant so I'm easily rubbed the wrong way and so far so good! I will do a follow up review after I have my son!

great doctor, busy office

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Huggins is great. The office is very busy, but the staff is very nice. Dr. Huggins spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. But note: If you need assistance or an answer about a test....don't leave a voice mail.....go directly to the receptionist and ask for a nurse.

Posted on October 9th, 2016