Dr. Adam Huggins MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nashville, TN

October 23rd, 2014
Is he back????
Is Dr Huggins back in Practice? I know he had left the location I was seeing him at a couple of years ago. I have never met a Dr. as personable as him. The staff has also been great! I would love to have him back as my OB/GYN.

February 14th, 2013
I've seen Dr Huggins for several years, and have never had a physician who was so kind, attentive and caring. He is very knowledgable and NEVER makes you feel rushed or like oyu're wasting his time. His office staff has always been wonderful to me, as well. Highly recommeded!!!!!

October 16th, 2012
I would certainly recommend Dr. Huggins!

March 1st, 2012
Better than the Best
When noone else was there to support me, Dr. Huggins was! He went through all of my pregnancy ups and downs and made the delivery more of a calming experience. He really really cares!!! This is the truth!!! The whole experience with him was better than the best!

August 12th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr Huggins brings back the caring for the patient. He takes time to listen and care for you. He always schedules my appointment when it is best for me not when it best for him. I appreciate that as a working mother. It is great to find a doctor who doesn't treat you like a number and is in a hurry to get somewhere else.

May 17th, 2011
Great Doc
Dr Huggins delivered my son and will deliver my daughter. He has fantastic bed side manners and has always been very helpful. I do not wait long to see him and can get an appointment very easily. He is easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable about anything going in with me or my pregnancies. I would definitely recommend him as a physician/OBGYN. In addition those in the office are fantastic and sweet. They take the time to learn who you are. Overall my experience with the office and doctor have been wonderful.

May 5th, 2011
Not sure yet
I'm still on the fence about this Dr. It seemed like his first fix to my problem was to over saturate me with birth control. While it actually did help after a whle, I did wonder why he didn't do any tests as I thought my problem was more severe than he did. During my last visit, I ended up in the emergency room 15 minutes after I left his office with the worst pain I've ever had, complete with nausea. Even though I called his office, and they said he would meet me there, he never came. The ER ended up doing the tests that I thought he should have. At this point, I'm confused about whether or not to continue to use his prescriptions given what happened after I left the office. I called and called his office and nurse, and nobody ever called me back. So I guess I can say that his prescription did end up helping me with the symptoms, but I have a bigger problem that I think this doctor took a little too lightly, not giving it the appropriate attention.
Doctor's Response

I would like to say I am incredibly sorry for any inconvenience we caused this patient. I do not know what the miscommunication was between myself and my staff, but we will resolve it. I dont want to comment specifically on any patient, but there are times when treatment may work without the patient having to have blood drawn. If treatment does not work , then lab work may be necessary. I assure you that I take all of my patients' concerns very seriously, and am sorry if it has ever seemed otherwise. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity in the future to care for this patient as well as any others.

February 2nd, 2011
Not Pregnant and he's still great!
I went to Dr. Huggins on a random search for a medical issue that arose. I am not pregnant and after seeing the waiting room full of pregnant women, I thought I might get pushed aside. Not so! Dr. Huggins was fantastic! He listened to my medical history, let me talk about my concerns with oral birth control, and actually listened when I said that I knew what was happening wasn't typical for my body.Great sense of humor, demeanor, and open personality that makes the OBGYN much more bearable than I ever thought it could! Definitely recommend Dr. Huggins!

January 12th, 2011
I've been going to Dr. Huggins for over a year after my friend recommended him to me. He's always been really nice and easy to get an appointment with. I'm glad my friend told me about him.

June 16th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I am in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and Dr. Huggins has been my doctor. This is my first child and I have a lot of questions and I feel silly sometimes asking them but he is so laid back and has a care free sense of humor about it. It makes me feel at ease like he knows what he's doing and he never makes me feel stupid for my questions! I look forward to every visit! If I have an appointment in the afternoon the wait is fairly longer but it's a laid back place just bring a magazine! The receptionists and nurses are all nice! I'm pregnant so I'm easily rubbed the wrong way and so far so good! I will do a follow up review after I have my son!

May 20th, 2010
great doctor, busy office
Dr. Huggins is great. The office is very busy, but the staff is very nice. Dr. Huggins spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. But note: If you need assistance or an answer about a test....don't leave a voice mail.....go directly to the receptionist and ask for a nurse.