A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lewis, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lewis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam I Lewis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Adam Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lewis practices Neurological Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.