A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Lewis, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Lewis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam I Lewis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Adam Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Lewis practices Neurological Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.