A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Nail Diseases
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Ian Rubin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Adam Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Rubin practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.