A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Nail Diseases
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rubin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Ian Rubin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Adam Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Rubin practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.