A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Acne Acne Vulgaris, Acne Rosacea, and Athlete`s Foot Tinea Pedis.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Rubin practice?
Dr. Adam Rubin practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.