A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Berman, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jay Berman MD and Psy.D is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Berman practice?
- Dr. Adam Berman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Berman practices Urology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Denville Urologists.