Urologists
Associates In Pediatric And Adult Urology
282 US Highway 46
Denville, NJ 07834
973-627-4055
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Highly skilled, great Dr.  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Berman has performed two procedures on me in the past 3 years, all with great results. He explained every step of the procedure to me in detail prior to surgery and was very honest with any questions. In each situation, Dr. Berman's conduct was professional and his bedside manner was very good. If using the Garden State Urology office, I would highly recommend Dr. Berman.

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Complitely misdiagnose my problem. Even after my complain that I still have same pain he told me that he do not see any problem at all besideds what he treat me for. After consulting with different urologist and douing proper ultrasound it was found that I was completely misdiagnosed. Very bad doctor!!! No knowledge whatsoever.

|  Di vinci surgery to remove prostate.  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

Dr Berman was recommended to me by my Urologist. He told me Dr Berman had much more experience using the Di vinci robot to remove my prostate.My Father had the open Prostate surgery about 6 years ago in NYC at Slone Kettering.As I compare my experience with Dads I would highly recommend The Di vinci method.Dr Berman listened to my wishes and explained the positive and negative of my cancer.I was lucky to get an opening in the operating room that Friday .Dr Berman along with the Saint Clare's Denville staff were wonderful.Two weeks later and I am very happy of my desision to use Dr Berman.

|  Cold, Distracted  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

During my last visit, his phone kept going off with text messages, which he kept checking while I was in the office talking to him! He was too distracted to bother with me. He doesn't even look at you when you talk. He never checks your file during visits, so you have to keep reminding him about what tests you've already had and what, exactly is wrong with you so he doesn't repeat tests or forget what to go over with you - it's terrible! I'm done with him! I'm finding a new doctor this week. My health is too important to put in the hands of someone who simply doesn't care about his patients.