A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen, Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Ophthalmologists.