A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen, Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Ophthalmologists.