A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Cohen, Eyelid and Facial Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Adam Cohen has 14 office locations.
Dr. Adam Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.