Dr. Adam Cohen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Adam Cohen?

Dr Cohen CARES!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2016

De Cohen saved my eyesight!!! I had terrible headaches and he sent me to the ER and convinced them to keep me overnight for observation and to conduct a spinal tap... Probably saved my eyesight; I will forever be grateful to this doctor!!!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Competent surgeons performing serious medical interventions don't need to use questionable tactics to sell their services. Don't line the pockets of industry dracula's preying on your vulnerabilities. Do intense sole searching prior to entering such an agreement and do your homework.

Good for skin , but for surgery think twice

Posted on November 7th, 2015

More concerned about money, office good for skin care But after experience with office, not returning calls, abrupt office manager etc would not do surgery with them .the office was empty , they offered me surgery within a few days , does not seem too busy , so I will not proceed with and will not recommend them to anyone Bad bad experience over all . He is an Eye doctor nota plastic surgeon if he was such a good eye doctor why is he spending so much time doing skin care, I want a surgeon with lost of experience

Don't go to this doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Not a plastic surgeon he is an eye doctor. Had 2 redo eyelid surgery twice then had to go to another doctor to correct what he did to me. Asked for my money back spent over $9000.00 he said he would only give me back $3500.00 cause 1 eye was good.Unreal

Waste of time and Money

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Don't waste your time, there are plenty of 4 star docs in the area.

Very Pleased

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I thought that I should write a review to express my experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. I am very pleased with my surgery which was a Blepharoplasty.(eye lid lift). I chose Dr. Cohen based on the information that was on the internet as well has his credentials, and his expertise in eye surgery. From the first phone call to make my appointment, to the consultation, to the surgery, to the after care I could not ask for better treatment. Dr. Cohen was friendly and explained every detail of the surgery that I needed. Elissa was also wonderful and made the total office visit comfortable and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone needing cosmetic surgery.

Parish Business Manager

Posted on December 25th, 2013

Excellent service and my eye surgery was a huge success. Would highly recommend.

Just Plain Bad.

Posted on October 27th, 2013

Lousy doctor, Botox doesn't last 4 weeks. Don't waste your money on this swindler. Go to somebody who actually has a clue of what he's doing.

Good Experience

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Dr. Cohen performed an upper eyelid lift on me and I am pleased with the results. He answered all my questions, I never felt rushed and he was very reassuring the day of the surgery. Obviously he is very competent but bedside manner is so important, especially when you are having surgery. Dr. Cohen always made me feel comfortable and it is a nice office overall to visit.

Amazing

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I was really impressed with Dr. Cohen and his staff. I have a really crazy schedule and they did whatever they had to in order to accommodate me. I truly liked how comfortable I felt around Dr. Cohen. He had an amazing bedside manner and his confidence, patience and expertise made me instantly know with 100% certainty that he was the physician for me. They answered all my questions and did not try to sell me on anything more. I was very pleased with how natural the Botox and filler turned out. I will definitely be back for a future visit. D

Check out Dr. Cohen and The Art of Eyes, you won't be disappointed!

Posted on September 11th, 2013

My mom and I went to see Dr. Cohen about medical anti-aging spa treatments last Saturday. He was incredibly patient and reviewed all our options (and non-options) before we settled on a Vampire Facial for me and a Vampire Facelift for my mom. Dr. Cohen's offices are very conveniently located in the Glen (just allow extra time for construction on Willow Road) and very professional yet stylish and comfortable. My procedure began with the application of a strong numbing cream so that I would not feel any discomfort during the treatment. Then, Dr. Cohen drew some blood from my arm which was "spun" and added to a special serum which was spread over my face so that when he used a Derma-pen the serum and blood combo could be absorbed deep into my skin. I was a bit red after the treatment but it looked like I has gotten a bit too much sun (which certainly happens to the best of us). I went out that night for gelato and didn't feel at all self conscious. I saw my Mom the next day and she looked great and wasnt wearing any makeup. She was very happy and I hope that she will write her own review. I respected Dr. Cohen's candid philosophy about what was reasonable and what would not really work in meeting my personal beauty goals. I never felt like he was selling or pushing procedures or products. Oh and I have felt that way at other providers (hint, hint - another dermatologist also located in the Glen). Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I was seen by Dr. Cohen for a cancerous growth on my lower eyelid. Because of the size of the growth I was left with a large wound which frankly looked like it was going to be a horrible disfigurement. I am so happy with my results I don't know that there are enough words to fully describe my enthusiasm. I literally have no evidence that something was removed, much less reconstructed. I look just as I did before. No joke. I was terrified going into this and he made me comfortable and reassured me that this was going to have a great outcome, and he was right. The office is beautiful, too. Clean and modern. I have since gone back for Botox and a facial. Wonderful wonderful experience all around.