A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Goodman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Adam Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goodman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.