A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Goodman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Goodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Goodman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Adam Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Goodman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.