Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Jonas
Dr. Adam Jonas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Jonas is affiliated with LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center. Dr. Jonas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Jonas has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Adam Jonas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.