A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Katz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, aesthetic surgery, body contour surgery Reconstructive, aesthetic, breast surgery, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance