A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Katz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Judd Katz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Adam Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Katz practices Plastic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Memphis, TN.
See Tampa Surgeons.