A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Rubinstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rubinstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Rubinstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Rubinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Rubinstein practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.