A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Weinstein is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jacob Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Adam Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adam Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Queenstown, MD and Chester, MD.
See Chestertown Internists and Chestertown Nephrologists.