A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Juviler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Juviler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Juviler, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juviler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juviler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam H Juviler FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam H. Juviler practice?
- Dr. Adam Juviler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Juviler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Colorectal Surgeons.