A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Keith Stewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam K. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Adam Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.