A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stewart is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Keith Stewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam K. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Adam Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.