A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stewart is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Keith Stewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adam K. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Adam Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.