A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kabaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaker graduated from DePaul University, Chicago.
Dr. Kabaker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Scott Kabaker MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Kabaker practice?
- Dr. Adam Kabaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kabaker practices Surgery near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Maywood Surgeons.