A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kanter, Neurological Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Adam Kanter practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.