A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Kaplan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jared Kaplan MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Adam Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kaplan practices Surgery near Vienna, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Vienna Surgeons.