A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Kaplan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jared Kaplan MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Adam Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kaplan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Vienna, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Vienna Surgeons.