A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Kaplan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jared Kaplan MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Adam Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Kaplan practices Surgery near Vienna, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Vienna Surgeons.