Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Kay Gillilan on Sep 30th, 2014

I'm gonna tell yea when all the other doctors give up on my brother in law said he wasn't gonna make. Dr Kaplan came in and told us if he was still with at 6:00 am he would take him to surgery and he did just that. I'm happy to say he saved him that day. We love and respect dr Kaplan and can't thank him enough. Danny Barbers family and friends

I would recommend to my family and friends! show details I would recommend to my family and friends!
Aug 4th, 2014

Thank you for your patience and understanding. You are a great surgeon and I would recommend you to anyone. Dr. Kaplan explained everything to us step by step. He visited us before and after surgery.

Patient show details Patient
by Judy on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Kaplan has been my physician for endoscopes, colonoscopy, etc. He diagnosed my acid reflux and did Nissan Fundiplication surgery. I have had great results with this. Dr. Kaplan is always available. If I have any questions or need to be seen for any reason, he always is available. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

saved my life show details saved my life
by Betty Hendrickson on Jul 20th, 2014

I had serious complications from gallbladder surgery done by another droctor Dr. Kaplan did surgery and I have completely recovered

Caring doctor. show details Caring doctor.
Jul 14th, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Explained everything to me. I would reccommend to my family and friends. took time with me. good follow-up.

by Mary on Jul 8th, 2014

Very kind and knowledgable, overall great experience.

Dr. Kaplan show details Dr. Kaplan
by Billy on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Kaplan took good care of me. I would let him care for me or my family again

Jun 20th, 2014

Great Doctor. Spent time explaining the procedure. Visited me numerous times during my stay. Was supportive in my care and follow up. Had staff call after discharge to make sure everything was ok.