A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Kaplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Kaplin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kaplin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Ian Kaplin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam I. Kaplin practice?
- Dr. Adam Kaplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Kaplin practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.