A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Karns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Karns, Internist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Karns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karns graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Karns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Karns MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Karns practice?
- Dr. Adam Karns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Karns practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.