Dr. Adam Karp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Karp?

July 26th, 2017

Just Like an Old-time Family Physician (but Gerentologist!)

I actually enjoyed my visit to Dr. Karp. He is a warm, genuine PERSON, as well as a very thorough doctor. He took the time to, not only study the long history sheet I filled out, but to ask me questions about my health and family, and to answer any questions I had.

March 10th, 2014

Incompetent, non-hygienic doc

Medically incompetent, non-hygienic internist. I was assigned this doc for medical clearance. I should have just gone to my own primary care physician for visit. Visit with doc lasted maybe 5 mins, mainly with him typing up report on another patient. Literally made me sit there while he was working on another pt's charts.Very unprofessional, rude, unpleasant, arrogant, unhygienic, his lab coat and hands grimy. He even admitted he knew absolutely nothing about my health issues even though he had my chart right in front of him. He stated he knew nothing about what I should expect the day of my surgery. How could a doctor know nothing about hospital policies about preoperative procedures when he does medical clearance on a regular basis. Incompetent. Avoid this doc like the plague.

December 10th, 2013

Pre-surgical consult

Waited an hour and 15 minutes, just to spend a couple of minutes with the Dr. In my short visit he worked on emails, asked a few questions, and used me to catch back up on the bogged down office visit schedule. Doesn't take insurance either (even though my primary NYU Dr., surgical NYU Dr., and the NYU hospital network does), but doesn't bother mentioning it and still goes through the motion of taking a "copay" so you get a bill for the full amount later. Having to pay cash on rack rate / retail price hospital bills - - I don't recommend it.

May 6th, 2010

we were turned away from office a couple of hours before a near fatal attack occurred. IT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED

October 2nd, 2017