Adam M Katof DO Patient Reviews

4.7

February 27th, 2016
Very thorough. Listens to me.

September 1st, 2013
Caring Physician
A very caring and thorough with his examinations, explanations and following-up with his patients! I've been his for patient for 8 years and I'm very satisfied with him.

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Katof - has enough patience probably save my husband's life
I could not get my husband to see a doctor before until I brought him to Dr. Katof with me for my annual physical. He made my husband feel so comfortable encouraging him to see him with no pressure and with very honest opinion. Last CTscan showed tumor on my husband's left kidney which was caught at very early stage when something could be done about it. We are very grateful to Dr. Katof who most likely save my husband life.

April 1st, 2011
Used to love him, but now...
Been going to this doctor for a number of years and I've referred a few people to his office. Lately (since the move to his new office) he just seems like a regular doctor-in his attitude and bedside manner. The one reason I liked & trusted him was because he wasn't like other doctors. He used to seem to care about your well being. Now not so much. As long as it took me to find him, it pains me to say that I will be leaving his office and looking for medical care elsewhere.

December 4th, 2010
Caring and complete doctor
He takes the time to explain your situation. With most doctors you feel like you are just part of their assembly line. I assume that this is why you generally have a wait to see him. However, once you do, he does not rush you.He is very smart and very complete. I would recommend him.

May 2nd, 2009
I find Dr. Katof to be very thorough in his exams and he takes the time to talk with you about ailments, wuestions etc. He has a pleasant manner and is easy to talk to.